How do I upload my photos for printing?
- The maximum size file for a Wall Filler is 25MB
If you're having trouble ordering, here are some typical causes:
• Using a mobile or tablet device to order.
• Uploading the wrong file type. Make sure they're JPEGs! .png files will stall our uploader and you will need to refresh the page.
• Uploading the wrong image size. Check your JPEGs are over 612 x 612 pixels in dimension. If they're under this size you'll need to manually resize them using a photo editing software.
• Spending too long on your order or leaving uploaded photos overnight. Our back-end only saves incomplete orders for up to 8 hours, and only if the items are in your cart. We cannot save in progress orders. We're working on improving this!
• Uploading many very large photos. If you're uploading hundreds of photos and a lot of them are over 2MB in size, our uploader can slow down or stall. For items that require many photos, like our calendars, we recommend you use images under 2MB in size and in batches of 20-30 at a time. We apologize for this inconvenience.
Still having trouble? Email email@example.com and we'll help you out!