How do I create an account?
- Check out your past orders.
- Download photos from past orders.
- Save your payment information and addresses.
- Refer friends to earn discounts!
I created an account, can I save my project?
Accounts cannot save your in process orders at this time. We are working on a system to make this happen, but at this time orders may not be saved mid project. If you are short on time we recommend making a folder on your desktop for your project. This way you will be able to drag and drop photos when you have a few minutes to spare. When you have all of your images ready and have some time set aside for uploading and completing your purchase, all of your photos will be easily accessible :)
Can I re-order a past project from my account?
You cannot directly re-order a past order from your account, however Customer Service can make this happen for you as long as the order is less than six months old. After six months we delete images from past orders for our customer's privacy. Find the order you would like to reprint in your account, and send Customer Service an e-mail to email@example.com with the following information:
- The order number you would like to re-order. (The order number starts with PSDB and can be accessed from your account)
- How many copies of this item would you like?
- Where you would like it shipped
- Shipping speed for this reprint. All reprints take 2-4 business days for most projects (Layflat Photobooks take 3-5 business days) to print. Standard shipping is 3-5 business days, and we also have Fedex Two Day and Fedex Overnight shipping options available to our US customers. For an international order, standard shipping is 2-4 weeks. We do have Fedex International Economy (3-5 business days) and Fedex International Priority (2-3 business days) available if you need your goodies a bit quicker.
- Can we charge the card you have on file with us? We can also send an invoice if you would prefer to use a different payment source, like an updated card.