Can I reorder a past purchase?
While you cannot directly reorder a past order from your account or our website or app (yet, stay tuned) our Customer Service team can help! Please note, reorders can only be placed if the order is less than six months old. After six months we delete images from past orders for our customer's privacy.
To place a reorder, first find the order you would like to reprint in your account, and send Customer Service an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- The order number you would like to re-order. (The order number can be accessed from your account or your confirmation email)
- How many copies of this item would you like?
- Where you would like it shipped
- Shipping speed for this reprint. Our production turnaround times can be found here. Standard shipping is 3-5 business days, and we also have UPS Two Day and UPS Overnight shipping options available to our US customers. For an international order, standard shipping is 2-4 weeks. We do have UPS International Economy (3-5 business days) and UPS International Priority (2-3 business days) available if you need your goodies a bit quicker.
- The best email to send an invoice to. Invoices can be paid with any major credit card, Paypal, Amazon Pay, Apple Pay, and more.
If you cannot find your order number, either because you do not currently have an account (sign up for one here!) or you have lost your confirmation email, we can help! Drop us a line at email@example.com from the e-mail address you placed your order with and a general timeline of when this order was placed (and what it held) and we can hunt your past order down for you!