- We now have five calendar designs for you to choose from!
- Calendar pages are printed on 170 gsm uncoated paper. It is a bit thinner than our normal prints, but are still quite a hardy cardstock and allow for easy personalization with a regular ballpoint pen.
- The Cover: we'll print a peekaboo of the first photo in your calendar within a heart template on the cover, along with the year.
- Photos must be at least 612x612 pixels in the jpeg format to be uploaded.
- Each calendar page measures 2.688" x 3.219" and the whole block measures 7.5cm in height.
- The border on the Bordered calendar is 0.39" thick.
- Each Calendar is packaged a small brown cardboard box.
- The Calendar does not come with the wooden stands shown in some of the product photography. Sorry for any confusion!
- As of January 1, 2020 all calendars will have a start date of the first day of the following month. For example, and order placed in July begin in August and end the following July. We will begin printing calendars with January 1, 2021 start dates on October 1, 2020.
- The printing template size for the various designs can be found below. Some templates may be larger than the page itself, this is due to factored in bleed space.
- Small Date: 2.813x2.813"
- Split Date: 2.813x2.813"
- Block Date: 2.688x3.219"
- Bordered: 2.294x2.828"
- Full bleed: 2.688x3.219"
Daily Calendars can be ordered here!
- We recommend uploading 50 photos at a time. Uploading all 365 photos at once is not recommended. Uploading all of the photos at once requires a lot of bandwidth on your network, and can cause slowdowns. Upload in batches for the best results!
- Also to select all the photos in one album in our uploader, click the top photo, hold down shift, then scroll to the bottom and click the last photo.
- Our uploader does not upload in the order you choose your photos. There is a rearrange page for you to drag them into their proper date.
- Long upload time? Be sure to have plenty of bandwidth available. Work networks (we won't tell your boss) often have productivity filters and firewalls and prevent large uploads. We recommend trying to order from your home network.
Help! The uploader is stuck on "Loading Images" and I don't want to lose my work!
The never-ending load generally occurs when there is a hiccup in your connection. This is a lot of information to send to our server, so a hiccup in your connection can cause stalls.
We have figured out a workaround that may help. On the box behind "loading images", you should be able to click with your mouse to bring the uploader back up. Once you do this, try to upload a single photo. This will sometimes push the rest of the stuck images through. If not, it should upload this single photo, and allow you to choose more photos for upload without losing your work.
If you are having issues uploading 50 at a time, we recommend choosing between 20-30 on your next go-round.
No Can Do:
- Our website cannot save your order as you go at the moment, so it is highly recommended that you check out quickly after you've uploaded your Calendar images and not spend too long arranging or leave your tab open for many hours.
- We cannot make custom start dates, sorry!
- We have made five lovely new designs, but they are different than the designs we have offered in years past. New orders can not be placed with older designs.
Prefer the mobile experience? These are available from our Printstudio App!