International Shipping FAQ's
- International Shipping starts at $12 per order. It will increase depending upon the type and variety of products that you order.
- All items ship via APC and are transferred to your country's post upon arrival at customs. All items take 2-4 weeks to arrive.
- We have expedited shipping options for most countries at checkout. If you do not see expedited shipping options at checkout you can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can quote you!
- You will receive a shipping notification as soon as your order ships and everything will be alright!
- We cannot ship your order to multiple addresses. If you would like an exact copy of a product shipped to a different address, please e-mail email@example.com with your order number and the item you would like to be re-ordered to ship elsewhere. We can then charge you for the item and the additional shipping costs.
- We are unable to combine shipments, please be sure to place one order with all of your goodies in it! If you place two orders we are unable to combine shipments nor are we able to refund you for your second shipping fee. We can provide a gift code for the cost of the second shipping cost that can be used for a future order.
I would like expedited shipping but I already checked out, help!
Please drop customer service a line at firstname.lastname@example.org and they can expedite your order for you (and charge for the additional shipping costs)
I received my order but was charged for customs :( What gives?
In rare circumstances our international shipments may be subject to import taxes, customs duties and sundry fees leveled by your country. Customs policies vary wildly, and we recommend checking with your country's customs office for more information.
If your country tends to apply such charges to items shipped from the US there is a good chance your prints may be flagged by customs and charged additional fees upon delivery.
We print all the correct pricing and tax information on the exterior of our shipments but are unable to predict whether a particular package will require additional custom charges. The shipping fee paid at checkout is the cost to ship the product itself and is not a guarantee of coverage of additional customs, tax, or sundry fees. Any additional fees upon import will need to be paid by the customer.
Please keep in mind, even with expedited shipping we still need multiple business days for production time. For better estimates please refer to our Production and Shipping FAQs.