Can I expedite my order?
Expedited Shipping FAQs
- We can definitely expedite your order! (For an additional charge.) If you have not yet placed your order, we have expedited shipping options at checkout for all orders to the US, and for most countries internationally.
- If your address does not show an expedited shipping option, please place your order and email us your order number to email@example.com and we can quote you for the additional cost for expedited shipping.
- If you have already placed your order and would like to expedite shipping, please e-mail customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number (starts with PSDB and can be found on your confirmation e-mail.)
- Domestic Orders can be shipped via UPS 2-day or UPS Overnight.
- International Orders can be shipped via Fedex International Economy (3-5 business day shipping time) or Fedex International Priority (2-3 business day shipping time)
- Please note that we will require multiple business days for production. For a better idea of turnaround time, please refer to our Production and Shipping FAQs.
- Our expedited shipping options are through UPS or Fedex, please be sure to ship to an address where UPS and Fedex can deliver to. Some addresses (like PO Boxes, APO, FPO, and DPO addresses) cannot be serviced by UPS nor Fedex. Please provide a physical address, or ship your order via standard shipping.
- The estimated arrival date of expedited shipments is in no way guaranteed. We cannot control the forces that sway shipments around the world, though Storm is our favorite X-man.