Soft Cover Photobooks
For tips and tricks using our photobook maker (and amazing gifs) Click here!
- The Softcover Photobook is 8x10" (20.32x25.4cm) with 38 photos.
- Photos are printed double sided, for 19 total pages.
- The pages are printed full-bleed on 100% recycled 118 gsm FSC-certified photo-paper.
- The cover is 216gsm FSC-certified photo-paper with a smooth finish and perfectly bound.
- Perfectly bound means bound with glue, no staples or stitching.
Order your Soft Cover Photobook here!
Tips and Tricks
Want to make sure your pages are perfectly full bleed? Make sure your file is at least 800px X 999px
If uploading full page images please note that up to 1/4" may be trimmed on the edges of the page. Our preview does the best job it can to illustrate how your book will print, but due to the nature of full bleed printing a small portion of the edge may be trimmed. Please keep all vital subjects, arms, hands, and text well within the edge of the image.
We cannot save photobook projects as you go, and we recommend uploading, arranging, and checking out with your book right away. Browsers left open over multiple hours can refresh, and this may cause you to lose your work. We are working on a save feature, but this is a huge undertaking and will take some time :(
If you do not have a ton of time to place your order (we all have things to do, we understand) we recommend creating a folder on your desktop for your project. When you have a few minutes, you can drag your photos for your book there. Once you have time, you can then upload all of your photos and rearrange them to your liking, as well as checkout.
No Can Do:
No can do
- We cannot print Instagram photos, or other small photos, full bleed. Please choose a grid layout option for the pages you would like to use Instagram photos.
- We cannot print captions or other metadata on the photobook pages from your Instagram photos.
- Unfortunately we cannot add or subtract pages at this time.
- We are unable to save your project as you go, please upload, arrange, and pay for you book all in one fell swoop.
AHHHHHH WHAT HAPPENED TO THE OLD UPLOADER?!
We made you a new maker! You can now print multiple photos per page, avoid some issues with larger Instagram photos, and generally have a better experience.
If you need a matching set, we totally understand. You can still use the old uploader, however this build is no longer supported, and there are some latent bugs that exist. These bugs have been eliminated from our new maker, which is why we recommend using it. You can reach our old Photobook Maker here.
Prefer the mobile experience and just need 38 stunning full bleed photos? These are available from our Printstudio App!