- Our canvas prints are printed one museum-quality canvas using archival inks and a glossy finish.
- The canvas is wrapped around a 3/4" artist stretcher frame and finished with a classic black backing and a simple saw tooth hanger installed on the reverse. The hanger is installed according to the orientation of the photo that you have uploaded.
In order to maintain photo clarity, we do have minimum size requirements for each size canvas print. They are:
- 8x8" (20.32x20.32 cm)Canvas- 800x800 pixels
- 8x10" (20.32x25.4 cm) Canvas - 800x1000 pixels
- 11x14" (27.94x35.56 cm) Canvas - 1100x1400 pixels
- 16x20" (40.64x50.8 cm) Canvas - 1600x2000 pixels
Order Canvas Prints here!
Canvases take a full three to four business days to be printed, stretched, and attached to their frames. Keep this in mind when ordering.
Photos are printed directly on the beige canvas background, there may be slight color variations in your final print due to the nature of canvas having visible texture and beige coloration. We recommend bright and vibrant photos, as they will print darker on canvas than they appear on your screen. (And will print darker on canvas than they do on metal or paper options.)
Please note! 1.5" or so of your print will be wrapped around the stretchers. Please be careful of subjects that are near the edges of the preview area. While the preview area is as accurate as we can make it, there may be some additional wrapping around the sides. Please keep this in mind when choosing your photo.
Prefer the mobile experience? These are available from our Printstudio App!