All 365 day calendars begin January 1, 2018
- Calendar pages are printed on 170 gsm uncoated paper. It is a bit thinner than our normal prints, but are still quite a hardy cardstock and allow for easy personalization with a regular ball point pen.
- Photos must be at least 612x612 pixels in the jpeg format to be uploaded.
- Each print measures 8.5cm x 7.0cm
- Printed image is 2 3/8" x 2 3/8"
- As of September 28th, 2017 all calendars will start January 1st, 2018
- Each Calendar is packaged a small brown cardboard box.
- The Calendar does not come with the wooden stands shown in some of the product photography. Sorry for any confusion!
- Calendars stand 7.5 cm tall when laying flat.
Daily Calendars can be ordered here!
- We recommend uploading 50 photos at a time. Uploading all 365 photos at once, this is a ton of information to send our servers and can cause our uploader to slow down.
- Also to select all the photos in one album in our uploader, click the top photo, hold down shift, then scroll to the bottom and click the last photo.
- If you want your photos to upload in order, please name them like so: 1.jpg = January 1st, 2.jpeg = January 2nd, etc.
- Long upload time? Be sure to have plenty of bandwidth available. Work networks (we won't tell your boss) often have productivity filters and firewalls and prevent large uploads. We recommend trying to order from your home network.
No Can Do:
- Our website cannot save your order as you go at the moment, so it is highly recommended that you check out quickly after you've uploaded your Calendar images and not spend too long arranging or leave your tab open for many hours.
- We cannot make custom start dates, sorry!